Job Title: Product Owner
Location: Charlotte is preferred. Chicago, NY, NJ is okay
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! The CashPro Client Data and Insights Technology team is looking to recruit a new Product Owner to support a dynamic team. The ideal candidate is an experienced Product Owner in an agile development environment, is a self-starter with strong leadership skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define business requirements and associated epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
• Accountable for defining and accepting the value delivered by the team
• Create, prioritize and maintain the teams backlog for assigned products in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
• Work with the team, Scrum Master, and other Product Owners to coordinate external team dependencies
• Optimize the value of the work the team performs.
• Act as the primary contact for questions about the product.
• Act as the primary contact for development work being performed by the team.
• Work with key stakeholders to define and ensure the success of product releases.
• Familiarity with CashPro ecosystem and or Reporting/Receivables space
• 2+ years experience as a Product Owner for agile teams
• 2+ years experience with JIRA
• High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
• Highly motivated self-starter able to work independently with little supervision
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
• Certified Agile Product Owner
• Experience with designing and delivering digital treasury payment solutions
• Demonstrated data skills with large data stores, comfortable with navigating and connecting disparate data sources.Must Have Domain Product Management