- Project Details: Lightstream Design
- LightStream is creating a bank from ground zero, where no offices/branches will be involved, and the focus is on banking less, and enjoying life more. Very rarely a massive opportunity like this comes along. I can't give you the specifics of our business plans but it is pretty ambitious. There is an absolute need for UX professionals because the overarching approach is very humanistic.
- Example: We're challenging ourselves to solve problems like: how can we motivate a father of two children (9 and 11) to save more money on a monthly basis so he can take their children to Disneyland sooner? (This is an actual persona for our current deposit project )
- Team Size:
- 1 Principal Designer
- 1 Leaders
- 4 Product Designers
- Heads-down most of the time with the day-to-day operations.
- It has more UI than UX workload.
- Producing artifacts for testing/customer validation and also production-ready assets for the development team is the bulk of the work.
- Leadership skills are not really necessary, but these candidates have to be good communicators and great peers.
- No prior banking experience is necessary.
Must Haves / Required Skills:
- BA/BS degree in:
- User Experience, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Service Design, Communication
- Large/Enterprise Environments
- Mobile Application Experience & Responsive Web Pages
- Figma OR Adobe Creative Suite
- Good grasp of UX and UI standards.
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML and Content Management Systems.