Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 12 - 18 months
Location: Charlotte, NC or Richmond, VA
(Remote to Start due to Covid-19)
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to W2 candidates***
•Facilitates and maintains program governance structure, including meeting routines, communication plans, status report-outs, etc. Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control.
• Track adoption milestones, risks/issues and execution status across teams according to the technology roadmap
• Manage financial and staffing related items such resource allocation, resource onboarding, and overall program budget. Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources.
• Manage resources such as templates, SharePoint and Discovery sites
• 5+ years of project, program and/or business support
• Demonstrated experience planning and creating training plans that include communications, integration, and execution
• Strong process documentation and attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with excellent organizational and planning skills
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.