Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 7+ Month contract
Location: Charlotte, NC or Detroit, MI
Required Pay Scale: $50-53
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Provides direction to product, service or solutions teams by creating and maintaining the functional specification for each product.
- Coordinates communication plans for multiple products, allocates and directs staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over each product schedule.
- Responsible for issues resolutions within the projects and delivery IT solutions to fit the needs of the business.
- Monitors the progress of the product teams, informs the team of its progress and provides the team with support and direction.
- Acts as team's primary interface to IT and Business Partners.
- Works on projects with high complexity, size, and scope and have the ability to manage the risks involved with the project.
- Will determine new methods and develop new procedures for accomplishing work.
- Provides work direction and assigns tasks to lower-level employees.
- Ability to negotiate and deliver quality solutions to customers and develop process improvements where applicable.
- Recognized by senior leaders as influential in achieving fundamental organizational change.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with strategic customers and industry leaders.
- Creates a climate of collaboration and teamwork among team members and customer groups.
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems.
- Takes decisive action when issues appear.
- Bachelor of Science and 8+ years or equivalent experience.
- Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools and the software development life cycles.
- Experience with Confluence/Service Now /Jira.
- Experience in Quality Assurance management, concepts, and application, including the latest SDP-21 version and CMMI methodologies.
- Financial services industry experience a plus.
- PMP certification a strong plus.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600