Project Test/QA Manager:
Preferred location after offices reopen (Currently remote for near future for contractors): Atlanta, GA
Alternative locations: Addison, TX / Charlotte, NC / Newark, DE
Matlen Silver is actively recruiting for a Project Test (SQA) Manager Consultant with QA Management and Investment Banking experience to work for our Atlanta based (see alternative locations) client's Global Wealth and Investment Management team to lead end to end QA project delivery initiatives for large scale IT projects.
- Is the single point of contact leading testing for large or multiple medium scale projects sponsored by Tech Executives.
- Is a member of the Core Project Team working directly with Technology, Business and QA Leads and Managers.
- Manages all Integrated Functional testing efforts to ensure Production Readiness.
- Is accountable and participates in all phases of testing deliverables (planning, data, testing goals, script creation, script execution, traceability, defect management, implementation support).
- Is responsible for projects adherence to all Enterprise Testing Standards.
- Communicates regularly with Senior Leaders via project meetings and status reports.
- Project Test Management - large scale efforts - including Integrated Functional Testing
- Wealth Management or Investment Banking industry knowledge
- System Development life-cycle knowledge - Agile and Waterfall
- HP-ALM / Q Test/ Jira experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.