Job Title: Banking Python Developer
Duration: 12-18 Month W2 Contract (NO C2C)
Location:Jersey City OR NYC
Required Pay Scale: $60-$85/hour
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Responsible for application development and overnight stability
- Manage interactions across multiple functions like Development, QA, Operations and Risk and ensure smooth delivery
- Work with geographically disbursed groups.
- Good working knowledge of software configuration management systems - bug tracking, source control, build management (JIRA/CVS)
- Work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision, with guidance from senior team members
- Flexible to adopt new technologies Investment banking / financial background.
- Preference for people who have Investment Banking domain experience.
- 5-8 years of experience with Hands-on Software Development experience in Python and database technologies such as Exadata, Sybase and SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in scripting languages preferably python.
- Good understanding on OOP fundamentals, Data structures, Design patterns.
- Ability to analyze, design, develop and troubleshoot new and existing applications
- Strong programming background with Python and OOO programming skills. A strong background in Structured Products is also preferred.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600