Unfortunately no C2C. Sponsorship is NOT avaialable.
Contract (W2): 12 Months
Location: Remote Start (Charlotte, NC)
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. Provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. May lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 6+ years of experience.
- Application programming experience
- JAVA, J2EE, Angular 2, RESTful Web Services, SQL,XML, Oracle, Node.JS
- Must have excellent software design and documentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC) model
- Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior leadership