Title: QA Automation Tester [W2 only]
Pay: $60/hr W2
Duration: 12-month CTH
Location: Remote to start, then Charlotte, NC
**DUE TO CLIENT RESTRICTIONS, W2 ONLY (US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD) NO C2C**
Scope of Project: As a part of the automation team, they will be responsible for adding new scripts as they are building new functionalities. The applications they are working on will be an admin tool using selenium/UI automation and the other is around database automation.
- Manage all aspects of test execution in support of web-services / database testing.
- Automating manual scripts to increase automation penetration.
- Estimate testing efforts to support defined testing scope/timelines.
- Ensure proper resource allocation is maintained to support efforts within funding limits.
- Foster collaboration between different teams for successful releases.
- Analyze testing results and other data to ensure continuous improvement in quality and efficiency.
- Mentor members of the team in software development, testing methods, and analysis.
- BS degree in computer science or engineering equivalent
- Proficient in database automation testing
- Experienced in ETL jobs testing.
- Strong database knowledge.
- Experience in building Automation frameworks, and different tools.
- Experience in automating within a large-scale enterprise environment using any of the tools like Query Surge, TOSCA BI, Test Drive automation tools.
- Comfortable with programming languages like Java, Python.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in SDLC process with a focus on test planning, test execution and defect management.
- Thorough understanding of QA processes and procedures, with an aim towards continual improvement.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct day-to-day activities and multitask effectively.
- Strong project management skills including experience managing in an agile / test driven environment.
- MS or other advanced degree is nice to have.
- Familiarity with bank systems.
- Software Development experience will be preferable.
- Has knowledge about Kafka related testing.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected].