W2 Candidates only: US Citizens or GC Holders
Looking for someone with manual testing experience as the primary skill
API testing experience
need to have worked on a medium scale product not small size application
automation tool experience is a plus
• Prefer candidates be located near Alpharetta office
• Develop and execute test plans, test cases and scripts for technical testing.
• Define the scope and test approach/strategy for system, integration, data integrity and document the same.
• Perform end to end and technical testing, coordination with various teams as needed.
• Design manual UI test cases for system testing and document them in test management tool.
• Define, build, and maintain test data sets and reusable test data libraries.
• Log, track and manage issues throughout their lifecycle using JIRA.
• Manage test environment usage, including coordinating with the release management and admin teams, for all changes to the test environment during test execution (e.g. new code builds, patches, upgrades, etc)..
A quality assurance engineer creates tests to find any problems with software before the product is launched. They identify and analyze any bugs found during testing and document them. They also must to pay very close attention to detail and coach their team on managing testing tools, reporting results, and motivating process improvement. A normal work day for a quality assurance engineer includes developing new tests to run, running the tests, and documenting the results; if any defects are noted the quality assurance engineers will need to collaborate with the software developers to find a fix and patch the program. Once the defect has been patched, they will need to run the test again to make sure there are no new bugs and to make sure the defect found has been corrected.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.