Quality Assurance Tester (Manual / Automation)
**US Citizen or Green Card Holder only** Due to client's restrictions, no C2C at this time.
12+ month contract.
Our client’s Global Business Service team is looking for experienced test professionals wanting to start their technology careers. In this role you will work as part of a project team supporting various applications throughout their business. You will work closely with both developers and product owners to understand requirements and ensure the code delivered performs to specifications. As part of a Shared Technology Services team there will be opportunities to work on and be exposed to many parts of the industry. They offer ongoing training to help you continuously grow in your technology career.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a quality analyst.
- Proficient in writing test cases and test scripts.
- Experience in functional, regression, and end-to-end testing.
- Understanding of basic test methodologies.
- Experience using JIRA, ALM, or Quality Center.
- Prior experience in Finance or Banking.
- Experience testing within an Agile methodology.
- BDD with Cucumber or similar experience.
- Mobile browser and native apps experience.
- Test Automation experience using VSTS, UFT, Selenium, TOSCA, and/or SOATest.
- SQL - DB, writing queries, “not too complex” – not just checking UI, will be checking backend testing as well where SQL comes into play.