Are you exceptional at finding the right person for the right role? Experienced and savvy in social media recruiting? Enthusiastic about expanding your network of campus and career centers?
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Temporary Recruiter is responsible for delivering an enhanced employee experience.
In this role you will:
• Partner with hiring managers to develop a sourcing strategy unique to each position
• Utilize various social media platforms to broadcast opportunities
• Guide hiring managers and HR colleagues in the use of our Applicant Tracking System
• Conduct video screening of applicants
• Build a strong network of campus, military and career centers
• Host career fairs, in person and virtually
Your experience and background include:
• Managing and navigating all employee lifecycle functions in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Social Media recruiting via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Technical proficiency, ability to grasp systems quickly
• Sourcing talent for all levels of the organization from operations to truck driver
• Thorough understanding of employment law nuances
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Your work style:
• Happiest when you are managing multiple projects
• Not easily stressed, can manage ambiguity
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Collaborative and love to find great talent for key roles