6 month contract w/ potential for conversion
Can someone sit 100% REMOTE?
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Perform release migration tasks and environment setup/management.
• Help with triage and fixing of defects for the planned releases and production moves.
• Perform advanced Salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
• Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release.
• Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
• Participating in design sessions, debugging and support for applications and associated integrations within the Salesforce.com platform at Blue Cross.
• Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers.
• Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
What You Bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or other relevant technical field OR Associate’s degree specifically in computer science. Candidates with non-technical degrees may be considered with the completion of a relevant technical certification program.
• 3 years Salesforce development experience, 5 years development experience.
• With no degree, 7 years of experience required.
• Experience managing projects and collaborating effectively with vendors and business partners for solution delivery.
• Several years of demonstrable Salesforce development skills
• Experience developing Lightning Web Components and Aura Components
• Experience crafting and developing integrations, APIs and services based on business requirements.
• Experience leading projects