SAP MM Functional Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA | Onsite/Hybrid
Duration: 6 months + | Contract
- Participates in developing functional requirements, testing, training, and implementing Applications.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align information technology with business objectives.
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Designs, configures, and tests various SAP Modules
- Manages SAP implementations.
- Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need.
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
- 8+ years of experience in SAP MM module.
- Good experience on interacting with business to gather the requirement and build functional architecture.
- Mobile screens designing is an added advantage.
- Experience in test driven development and Agile methodologies.
- Must have experience in leading and coordination with team.
- Good communication skills to interact with customer.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.