Job Title: Scrum Master
Duration: 6 month contract to hire!
Location: Onsite 2-3 days in Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale:
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Facilitates the sizing of stories during the planning sprint, backlog grooming, or sprint planning sessions for the team.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with business owners, product owners, project sponsors, vendors and key clients.
- Establishing team level cadence and driving team level ceremonies (e.g., sprint planning, team retrospectives, backlog grooming, etc.).
- Work with the teams to drive the definition and refinement of the program and team backlogs.
- Escalate to leadership where needed and where possible remove impediments for the team(s).
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality.
- Act as a liaison to assigned program manager and project managers.
- Take responsibility for managing dependencies between the program team and third parties, release managers, or between the team and other scrum teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of ScrumMaster experience
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM, ACP)
- Bachelor's degree in business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- Thorough understanding and experience working with both agile and waterfall methodologies on large scale, technically complex projects.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Data-driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery.
- 3 or more years managing projects.
- Financial services industry experience a plus.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600