Job Title: SDLC Delivery Lead
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale: $55 - $60/hr W2 ONLY
This is a W2 opportunity and I cannot go C2C or offer sponsorship as of the moment.
Job Summary: Our client in the financial services industry is seeking project managers/delivery leads to join their team. We are seeking candidates with AML experience and a track record of delivery on projects end-to-end.
- Coordinates and facilitates routines to support delivery, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, etc.
- Facilitates dependency management/risk management/impediment removal or the defined deliverables.
- Promotes/facilitates communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gathers/facilitates status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensures that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensures deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards.
- Project Manager/ Delivery Lead that have a background in technology with SDLC applications, consumer banking (preferred) experience.
- Understanding of System/Application integration on projects.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with AML (Anti money laundering) projects
- Agile/waterfall experience
- Microsoft Project 101 skills like: power point, excel, running pivots, etc.
- Nexus Tool
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600