Job Title: Security Engineer – Workforce SSO
- Berkeley Heights/Short Hills, NJ
- Columbus, OH
- Frisco, TX
- Alpharetta, GA
Responsible for designing and implementing Workforce SSO solutions working with peer groups and Solution Architects
crossover with JP9120. Expert knowledge of various Ping Fed adapters. This person needs to understand Ping Access and Ping Federate really well needs to know how to do SSO, Azure AD, good working knowledge of that (Azure isn’t being used as a cloud but they are using Active Directory in Azure) Ping products that talk to Azure, needs to know how to use that and configure that
needs to be able to work with SailPoint team so needs some knowledge or exposure to SailPoint but not expert level
Responsible for designing and implementing Workforce SSO solutions. The security engineer will be responsible for working with peer groups and Solution Architects, Application Owners and Developers in the Business Units, gathering, and documenting requirements, categorizing the integration into one of our existing integration patterns, highlighting any new development or engineering required to onboard, and performing the actual onboarding ensuring that all changed are approved, communicated, and properly scheduled.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
• Expert knowledge of various Ping Federate adapters.
• Knowledge of Ping NSIK adapters.
• Very good to expert knowledge of Ping Access, ability to write Ping Access rules. Knowledge of sessioning in Ping Access and how it relates to Ping Federate sessions.
• Good working knowledge of identity stores – Active Directory/LDAPs.
• Ability to architect and roll out modern Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions using P14C, Ping Identity, Ping Access, Phone-as-token methods, FIDO compliant, OAuth, One-time password (OTP), Mobile Push.
• Expert level Integration experience with SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth.
• Ability to use Ping Federate and Ping Access admin API.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.