Job Title: Senior Active Directory Backup and Recovery Architect
Location: Dallas, Charlotte, NC; Jacksonville, FL; Richmond, VA; or Jersey City, NJ
Required Pay Scale: $75-$80/hour
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Client is constantly upgrading and making Active Directory better, but they have an audit called an MRA which is spinning up this hiring need
If client's 9billion objects in AD goes down or is compromised, they need a plan to restore from scratch facility available
This manager designed it and now they need someone to be the Architect/Engineer on the project.
- responsible for the design and implementation of a global Active Directory backup and recovery design; MUST HAVE as many years as possible of backup and recovery experience!!!!!!
- Working knowledge of Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory
- Working knowledge of an enterprise level generic backup tool (i.e. SCDPM, Netbackup, Veeam, Cohesity, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Active Directory infrastructure
- Strong documentation skills (design, procedural, requirements, etc.)
- Able to create and modify complex PowerShell scripts and develop automated procedures; MUST HAVE POWERSHELL SKILLS!
- Windows Server 2016/2019 (GUI and Core)
- Data protection experience
- Banking or financial services experience
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600