Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Type: FTE, direct hire
Location: Atlanta, GA
Required Pay Scale: $110,000 - $125,000 with full benefits and bonus
Our enterprise client in the ERP and HCM industry is in need of a Senior Data Secientist for complex projects involving research, data modeling, predictive analytics, and forecasting. You will be analyzing the leel of efforts and engagement needed to bring on new clients, implement systems for the new clients, and perform successfully.
You will be working on projects in 3 major categories.
- Complexity Project: gauging how much effort it is to manage a client, they evaluate, then pass it on to an associate
- Pricing Project
- Health and Risk
- Predictive Modeling, optimization, forecasting, regression analysis
- Python, R
- Experience in a cloud environment: AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Advanced SQL, performing data profiling, data extractions using comlex queries
- Experience with Databricks is a huge plus
- Must come from an Agile environement
- Phd or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc is highly preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600