Juno is a tier-1 platform hosting multiple order entry portals for retail and institutional clients. Several business critical initiative, enhancements and bug fixes are planned in near future in Market Linked Investments product group.
Must Haves / Required Skills:
-10+ years DevOps experience
-Strong Linux Scripting
-Experience setting up Apache Web Servers
-Work with a team to deploy app code. ansible, jenkins
-Large Enterprise Scale Client Background
Skills / Experience That Are A Plus:
101 Hudson, Jersey City NJ
Remote for 2022
- One and done 2 hour interview WebEx
Minimum Industry Experience of 10 years working with Development team on deployment/configuration/installation of application code and dependent software
Bank of America Rates Technology is currently seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer II to support our mission of providing secure, reliable and innovative solutions to support Fixed Income Trading. Working closely with our Development teams you will be a champion of DevOps best practices including CI/CD, Infrastructure as code, containerization, microservice architecture and security.
• Collaborate with Developers to build a world-class infrastructure that can meet our customers security and uptime requirements
• Act as a key contributor to the development of CI/CD processes to improve our developer agility and code quality
• Help in Migrating existing Infrastructure components to Cloud based solutions
• Help create and evolve our operational processes
• Help to identify emerging technologies that can enhance/improve our technology Infrastructure
• Be passionate about automation, quality, reliability, and scalability
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
• Minimum 3+ years in Cloud Technologies
• Minimum 2+ years of experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
• Minimum 3+ years of experience with Containerization
• Minimum 4+ years with configuration management and automation tools using Ansible
• Working experience in Setting up and Maintaining Apache HTTPD and Tomcat in a cluster.
• Strong Linux Scripting experience
• Must have a solid understanding of SDLC.
• Expert level working with Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, JIRA. Experience in release/build engineering processes.
• Able to support development teams in a fast paced environment in critical situations.
• Able to multitask, and have a sense of priorities.
• Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Hands on experience on similar DevOps developer role.
• Build tools to automate repetitive tasks done by dev team
• Build tools to automate branching and merging using Bitbucket
• Programming experience in at least one language (python, node, java, go, c/c++, ruby)
• Expertise in Agile methods, software development lifecycle management, continuous integration, and build and release management.