Provide engineering and support to the core components of Quartz platform and investigate production issues escalated by multiple line of businesses.
Build tooling and automation to support the platform.
Manage and investigate platform and infrastructure related issues
Support and help automate on-going maintenance, release and deployments on Quartz platform.
Work with application and project delivery teams in the deployment of Linux systems.
Identify areas for improvements (both procedural and technical) and prioritize the task internally
Liaise with Development and support teams and drive application stability
Proactive identification and resolution of problem hotspots.
Enforcement of change and incident management policy.
- Linux Operating Systems(Primary) and Windows(Secondary)
- Python, Shell, Perl Scripting or knowledge of other scripting languages (Python desirable)
- Strong knowledge on infrastructure components (network, server, storage, messaging)
- Strong troubleshooting skills with deep diving and proactive approach.
- Good understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Agile framework
- Knowledge of Change and incident management
- Strong experience in real time monitoring technologies like Nagios, ITRS, Splunk etc.
- Level of Experience Needed (highlight) 5 years +
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
Nice to Have:
- Any scripting experience
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.