Matlen Silver is actively recruiting for a Technical Solution Engineer Consultant for our global insurance client in Lebanon, NJ. This position can sit 100% remote but may require some travel in the future if the role converts to FTE. We need someone who is detail-oriented, analytical, and understands how to design modernized technical solutions, specifically migrating from mainframe and distributed / cloud technologies. This project has a high level of visibility from senior leadership as they move off of mainframe and evolve into the AWS cloud.
Top 3 skills:
- Mainframe Modernization project experience (moving to distributed/cloud platforms)
- Mainframe development
- Distributed (Java) or AWS architecture
- Mainframe background and modernization projects moving to a distributed or cloud platform
- Experience In legacy modernization projects as a solutions engineer or lead developer
- Experience mining business rules from legacy systems that will be implemented in the modern distributed platform.
- Insurance/Financial Services background is highly preferred
- Distributed technology development in Java, and/or Spring Boot, Salesforce, AWS, Mulesoft, Python, Tableau
- Low-code or No-code business process engineering experience in a plus.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.