Location: Parsippany, NJ (Hybrid Schedule-currently 2 days in office)
Looking for someone who can fix and troubleshoot current code for production support cases.
• Implement highly scalable interactive web applications with high usability
• Implement backend application interfaces for data and services
• Collaborate with product owners to define software requirements for programming effort
• Support production software operations test and debug programs
• Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and manager
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline
• 7 years of software development experience
• Experience with Java Spring Hibernate Springboot Kafka Docker AWS Git.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores preferably Oracle Aurora Postgres MongoDB and other AWS cloud offerings
• Experience working on an Agile Environment with great collaboration skills
• Ability to lead and work closely with different teams able to learn quickly meet deadlines and demonstrate advance problem solving and analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels.
• Strong understanding of the object-oriented design and patterns
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be a good team player with a positive approach to ambiguity
• Be inclined to continuous research inside and outside the current focus field
• Have the confidence and resilience to take risks and be self-empowered
• Understand and express ideas/solutions in a comprehensive and practical format
Global Requirements Item: ADP US Contingent Worker Policy Acknowledgement Form; Id: 7854 Item: Background Check with or without Driver History; Id: 3148