Job Title: Sr iOS Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Plano TX
Pay Scale: $65-$73hr W2
Contact: [email protected]
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Please NO Corp to Corp
Primary focus will be developing high-end mobile applications for various internal business and to our customers. Primary duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
- 5+ years of experience in Designing and building native mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Must have development experience in Core Java & Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and integrating vendor app SDK’s
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git, Bitbucket.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Understanding of MVC, MVVM and other design patterns.
- Proficient in Swift, Web Services, Rest Services, Core Java, CSS, HTML, Java Script, XML
- Experience designing web applications and JSON Services
- Familiarity with Biometrics, push notifications, usage of Camera API’s, etc.
- Experience working with IOS Mobile Application technologies. Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600