Looking for a heads down developer who writes code on a day to day basis. Need to be a problem solver as they have some code written and functioning currently but even that code will have to be tweaked and modified. They will also write new code from scratch as well.
Really want someone who has been working with AWS and Java as the platform to get to AWS.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
- Real world experience working with a wide array of technologies and have delivered scalable, enterprise grade solutions
- Expert in a wide range of programming languages such as Java and Python
- Simplify and/or enhance APIs that is designed for the right experience and allows the system to scale
- Have implemented and delivered reusable, scalable design systems such as Stencil.js
- Understanding of AWS and / or serverless technologies and data architecture such as NoSQL or document database is a big plus
- Experience with markup languages (JSON, XML)
- Experience with API standards and API Gateways
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must Haves / Required Skills:
Strong Java and Python Experience
Strong API and API Gateways experience
AWS Experience is a MUST
Experience in using Stencil.js or a similar tool