12-18 Month Contract - W2 (No C2C/Third Party)
HYBRID in New York, NY | Jersey City/Pennington, NJ | Charlotte, NC
$70-80/Hour depending on location and experience
- Java/J2EE Development
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Cloud (GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- Oracle or TSQL
- Financial Services experience huge plus
- Looking for talented developers to build the next generation of digital web applications for major investment division at Tier 1 Global Bank.
- Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals.
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces.
- Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors;
- Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
- Participates, contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes.
- Individual contributor.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600