12-18 Month Contract - W2 (No C2C)
HYBRID in Chicago, Atlanta, Richmond, or Phoenix
$65 to $85 hourly depending on location and experience
Global Bank seeking Senior Technical Project Managers dedicated to working on Capital Markets, Wealth Management, & Investment Banking LOB's.
- Manage enterprise-scale projects with multimillion-dollar budgets.
- Serve as primary contact for senior department managers regarding critical change initiatives.
- Partner with the business to develop and implement plans, including ongoing success measures for sustainable change.
- Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications.
- Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation.
- Plan, organize, monitor and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
- Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies.
- Effectively communicate with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Financial Services Background
- Familiarity with Capital Markets, Wealth Management, or Investment Banking
- Information Technology Education
- 7+ years of experience in PM capacity
- 4+ years in an environment with heavy data analysis and large-scale systems
- Strong Project Management Background
- Demonstrated success working in Matrix organization
- Proficient in problem analysis and solution design
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Presentation skills
About Matlen Silver:
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600