Title: Senior QA [W2 only]
Duration: 12-month CTH
Location: Ponte Vedra, FL (on site)
**DUE TO CLIENT RESTRICTIONS, W2 ONLY (US CITIZEN OR GREENCARD) NO C2C**
Scope of Project:
- Core application been around for 20+ year utilized by numerous business units within Truist
- The application generates policy, quote, lifecycle activity
- Webforms application (browser-based)
- Lead the creation and execution of test scenarios and cases in support of system testing. Manage the analysis and reporting of test results, including defect and test summary reports. Work with defined testing tools and processes to ensure software quality. Provide expert-level leadership for robust and comprehensive test planning and execution.
- Oversee and guide testing teams in requirement and design reviews.
- Oversee and guide the creation and execution of test scenarios and test cases.
- Manage the tracking and monitoring of defects.
- Report testing status via test summary and defect reporting.
- Support a large portfolio of applications that will support a specific line of business, channel or other business functions.
- Serve as Subject matter expert (SME) for application software quality.
- Manage and lead cross-functional collaboration with other LOB’s and other Tech partners to ensure software quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, etc.
- 5 years+ of experience in testing and quality assurance processes, including three years’ experience leading testing initiatives.
- Automation Testing Tools: Puppeteer (preferred), Selenium, etc.
- HP ALM or QC (Quality Center) test management tools.
- Regression Testing prior to deployment (building sets of tests themselves).
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected].