Job Title: Sytstems/Infrastructure Engineer
Duration: 12 - 18 months
Location: Charlotte, NC / Richmond, VA / Jacksonville, FL
(Remote to Start due to Covid-19)
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to W2 candidates***
Job Summary: Supports for end-to-end infrastructure technology projects for coordinating the requirements, design and build of hardware including servers, network and storage for Bank of America projects. Supports project management responsibilities relating to application software implementations and upgrades. Role has matrix execution responsibility across all technology organizations and the line of business as well as LOB. Manages multiple projects or a single complex project. Partners with Program and Project Managers and SMEs to create business requirements for technology solutions. Assists with technology estimates, manages low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment. Manages to timelines and communicates project status and has matrix management responsibility. Build positive give and take relationships with stakeholders. Use the right questions and tools to uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations.
- Windows and Linux
- Various databases such as Oracle and SQL
- Understanding of Network Engineering (do not have to be a network engineer just know basics of networking such as TCP/IP, routers, switches, firewalls)
- Understanding of Middletier (middleware - weblogic and/or websphere)
- Ability to have a high level overview or solutions view of end to end solutions for very large projects
- Any data center experience is highly needed as this team is responsible for all infrastructure within a data center
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.