Tableau Developer - [100% REMOTE]
Truist Financial Service
6 month contract
This position overall will be supporting Truist's efforts to establish a client data quality capability.
Needs someone who knows how to create a Tableau environment
KPIs, Dashboards, Reports, etc…
Needs to be THE Tableau Guy for the team and work with the development team when they need data streams and sources connected
5-10 years of experience working with various databases in a client or product analytics environment
- Demonstrated technical proficiency programming in one of more of the following: SQL, Tableau
- Significant experience in end-to-end implementation of business intelligence (BI) and analytics projects, especially in KPIs, scorecards, reports and dashboards.
- Experience documenting technical solutions.
- Ability to maintain high performance and meet deliverables with minimal management guidance.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Tableau Certified
- Experience with common processes and tools that support Agile methodologies
- Experience with data wrangling tools (e.g. Trifacta or Alteryx)
- Previous Experience in a financial services/banking industry