Technical Business Analyst/Feature Lead - W2 Contract to Hire, no C2C.
Hybrid schedule in Charlotte NC.
- This role is responsible for providing leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team as they deliver data technology solutions.
- Key responsibilities of the role include developing solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices.
- This role ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes.
- The candidate has built significant experience through multiple software implementations and developed both depth and breadth in several technical competencies.
- The candidate must be fluent with financial data, navigating databases, understanding data flows across systems, data lineage, aggregations, and reporting.
- The candidate must have financial reporting or regulatory reporting experience (or) be able to learn the business domain and data aspects very quickly.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria
- Guide the team on work breakdown and execution
- Play a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team
- Guide team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices)
- Identify skill and role gaps, and work with Technology Manager to address them
- Work with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required
- Apply enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality
- Ensure solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level
- Act as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- 5+ years of experience in system analysis, software design and development
- Proven abilities to collaborate with technical product owner prioritizing technology initiatives and technical debt remediation
- Oracle PL/SQL, ETL, Python, Autosys, Unix
- Prior experience with data analysis and reporting tools
- Prior experience with ETL, large relational data bases
- Experience with Financial Regulatory Reporting Technology
- Required Technical skills: Oracle PL/SQL, ETL, Python, Autosys, Unix
- Financial/Banking Experience