Job Title: Technical Product Manager Programmable Network
Location: 100% Remote
Our large Network Communications and Technology Client is looking to bring on a strong Technical Product Manager of Programmable Network.
- Define the customer needs and analyze the competitive environment in the converging SD-WAN and Security market and maintain a go-to-market plan for the product, pricing, placement, and promotion of the offering.
- Define and provide direction into the activities and priorities for a programmable network development team focused on SD-WAN and Security.
- Understand the end user and market requirements in the defined space and document technical user stories for the development team.
- Understand the technical capabilities and feature/functionality of the offering and translate for sales/customer consumption.
- 10+ years’ experience in Network or IT services technical product management or equivalent experience in an Engineering or Sales Engineering capacity in a technology provider environment.
- SD-WAN and Security experience (We are looking for a Security Ninja -not end user network but network adjacent)
- Experience with network protocols (Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP, NAT/PAT, and OpenFlow etc)
- Telecom /managed service provider experience
- Deep knowledge of components of solutions and bridging the gap between business PMs and Dev and Security