BENEFITS: Medical, Vision, Dental after 2 months; 401(k) after 6 months
We are searching for a hands-on Java Developer to join our team that will support the Enterprise DCRS Capture System using: J2EE , MQ, and Web services on WebSphere platform. This will be integrated with multiple upstream and downstream applications. As a Java Developer, should be able to independently analyze and gather requirements, estimate work , plan schedule, write unit test cases, document low level design specs, coordinate with multiple teams, attend technical meetings, write and test code to satisfy both functional and performance requirements, & be able to provide deployment build and release documentation.
7+ years of experience as Developer in J2EE technologies and framework such as: Spring, JDBC, JMS, SOAP/REST API, etc. for integration.
• Recent experience in Content Management products such as: FileNet P8 & Documentum.
• Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
• Experience with design documentation skills using UML and integration using J2EE technologies.
• Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
• Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• At least 2+ year of experience working in the Agile Team (preferably Scaled Agile).
• Agile Project Process Knowledge.
• A positive attitude, excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation.
• Process oriented and detailed oriented.
• Ability to work in a team in a fast paced project environment.
• Willingness to be accountable for meeting all deliverable dates for task assignments.
• Knowledge of banking industry processes.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.