The position is remote to start - possible onsite (hybrid) will eventually be required in either Plano TX, Pennington NJ.
Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management. Experience with the following: TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, ActiveSpace, Working knowledge of IBM MQ Series, File processing, Database access via BW.
- May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers.
- Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives
- Tibco development ability
- Most of the work being done around production.
- Respond to Production issues.
- Expert in development and able to code.
- IBM MQ
Nice to Haves:
- Spring framework
"Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status."