Job Title: UI/Angular Developer with Financial Services
Duration: 12-18 months W2 contract
Location: Hybrid Onsite in Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale: $65.00/hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- UI/Angular is the primary skillset
- Angular 10 or above
- Full-stack with java or .NET on the backend
- Enterprise experience
- Good tenure/no gaps
- ADA experience
- Call/Contact Center domain experience
- Financial services
This is a software development position in Bank of Americas Call Center Desktop and web applications team within the Erica, Chat, and Voice Technology organization. This role develops new functionality and enhancements to Call Center desktop and web applications. Position works with UX and Business to understand business process and requirements and effectively articulates technical and design/implementation concepts and potential solutions.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building desktop and Web applications
- Expertise using GIT, bower, gulp, grunt, npm
- Very strong skillset and experience with Web Accessibility implementations using front end technologies.
- The Frontend developer will work on creating web components using JQuery, Angular, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Develop frontend code and design to work on waterfall and Agile projects, work with cross functional teams for integration of the code with application.
- Proactively collaborative
- Attention to detail
- Deliver on established deadlines
- Good interpersonal communication skills for technical and business conversations
- Good analytical skills to break down requirements and solve complex problems
- Proven task management and leadership skills
- Understanding of ADA guidelines and how to create compliant solutions
- User experience design for complex applications (not limited to web sites)
- Experience working in agile teams
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600