Job Title: Frontend UI Developer
Duration: 12 months plus extensions
Location: Remote (U.S. based)
Pay Scale: $40-45/hr W2 (Cannot subcontract or C2C)
- As the project evolves, you will design, code the markup, conduct user testing, and perform other user-facing activities to validate the design and interaction.
- Lead new user interface designs through the full design and development cycle (including concepts, information architecture, visual design and interaction design)
- Create and apply brand frameworks within product lines and across the entire portfolio, ensuring a cohesive brand experience for customers.
- Create, maintain and improve a Standard Style guide and interaction pattern library for the team.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization and the company to ensure we maintain industry leadership, and deliver innovative and exciting designs that meet Company's business goals.
- Ensure site architecture and site optimization strategy keep pace with evolving practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in frontend web application development.
- Expert literacy in front end development (particularly around responsive design, designing across multiple channels and browser types) is preferred.
- Extensive experience in using UX best practices to design and develop solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Strong vision for mobile Internet consumer products, clear understanding of usability, user-centered design, accessibility and web standards.
- Familiarity with code versioning systems (SVN, GIT)
- Familiarity with agile methodology and Scrum.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with best practices in Web design.
About Matlen Silver:
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at [email protected] // 908-393-8600