Title: UKG Implementation Consultant
Duration: Through March 1, 2024, with extensions or conversion
Required Pay Scale: $50-55hr W2
The primary focus of the UKG Implementation Consultant is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning and professional consultative services to clients to ensure successful implementation Analysis & Consultation
· Conducts project initiation activities.
· Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs
· Responsible for development of design documents.
· Provides professional consulting services in the areas of product/service customizations, business process, complex custom reports and special projects as related to implementation effort
Configuration / Integration
· Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions.
· Determines best methodology and oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client's data
Experience with either ADP enhanced time, e-time, UKG Time & Attendance, Kronos Worforce Now, Dimensions, etc.
Experience configuring modules like Scheduler, Attendance, Accruals, etc
Experience with WIM is a plus, any experience with interfaces is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600