Job Title: UX Researcher with some Design
Duration: Contract to hire
Location: Charlotte NC, or Pennington NJ or Dallas TX
Required Pay Scale:70-75/HOUR ON w2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates / NOT C2C Friendly***
This team is the UX Research for an Enterprise Company. They do work in every vertical across the enterprise and have hands into 70-75 initiatives.
Internal facing applications/data heavy. No consumer applications.
**Primarily research with some design**
Highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary team environment.
- 5+ years of direct experience in a user experience research role.
- Comfortable with UX Design
- Experience / proficiency with tools like UserZoom, Excel, Mural, Axure, Sketch, Invision, and alike.
- Experience in designing for mobile applications, responsive web, and other digital interfaces.
- Enterprise level experience is required
- Formal UX education – bachelors, masters or PhD - huge plus.
- Really targeting formal educations in human factors background. Masters/PHD is ideal along with the right tech exposure.
- Bachelors or Masters in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience, Usability Engineering, Experimental Psychology or related field, or equivalent education and related training / certification.
- Experience with user-centered design research methodologies and rapid ideation processes such as Lean XD, Design Sprints and Agile methodologies
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600