Job Title: Workday Integration Developer
Location: Multiple Locations (GA, NJ, MD, WI, FL)
Required Pay Scale: $65-80/hour (depending on experience)
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
As a HRIS Workday Integration Developer you can look forward to:
• Developing and maintaining integration lifecycle, best practices and roadmap
• Driving process and system efficiencies to promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate data
• Working directly with internal customers and third-party vendors to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner
• Managing tasks proficiently, efficiently and with full accountability for results
• Partnering with HRIS team members to develop consistent and standardized processes and services across HRIS team
• Ensuring that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
• Leading Human Resource technology project teams in accordance with established project management methodologies, conduct unit testing, create test plans and oversee end user testing
• Partnering with HR colleagues to identify impact of projects across other HR functions
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Advanced Level knowledge of Workday integration tools (Studio, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformation) as well as reporting calculated fields.
• International payroll/PECI experience required
• Knowledge of HR disciplines a plus
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600