Are you a technology leader with a proven track record of making a difference? Do you thrive in a fast-paced delivery focused environment, leading high-performing teams who have the ability to make a difference? Are you people-oriented with a focus on mentoring and investing time and energy into earning the trust and respect of your teams and encouraging professional development? Are you growth-oriented? Then this role is for you.
Seeking an Information Technology Manager – Order to Cash, based out of our Wilmington, DE Headquarters location. The IT Manager will lead a team of software developers, test professionals, consultants, and analysts to deliver high-value technical solutions for our business.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Partner with business and product teams to plan, deliver and support key business transformation programs and projects in the order to cash space.
- Oversee all phases of the software development life cycle and team’s tasks across multiple projects.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks.
- Provide scope and effort estimates for future initiatives.
- Manage mission-critical systems and services that support business operations.
- Ensure system stability and performance by establishing and refining change management policies and end-to-end test procedures and through effective asset management.
- Partner with incident and problem management teams to drive incident triage calls to resolution and ensure root cause(s) are identified and addressed through proactive problem management.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across business operations and IT.
- Direct leadership responsibilities for team(s) of software developers, test professionals, consultants, and analysts.
Must Haves / Required Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or 5+ years equivalent IT experience.
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years experience leading teams in an Agile IT organization.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality software solutions and enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Experience with formulating and successfully executing strategies for sunsetting legacy applications.
- Strategic thinker able to make decisions with short term and long term considerations.
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Masters degree in technology or related field.
- Experience with BPM implementation or equivalent case management technologies.
- Scrum Master certification with 3+ years Scrum Master experience.