Job Title: Azure/Devops Engineer
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Jersey City/ Dallas, TX
Required Pay Rate: $70/hr. - W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC/GC EAD candidates***
This is a W2 opportunity and I cannot go C2C or offer sponsorship as of the moment.
This role is hybrid - 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
This person will be supporting the client's GRID platform which encompasses a company’s IT core foundation- middleware infrastructure, security, resource management, information services, data management, and middleware infrastructure
This person will be part of the platform build team so they need ENGINEERING side skills.
- Azure experience
- Pythonscripting experience
- Site Reliability Engineering/Devops skills
- Linux/Unix skills
- Containerization tools: Docker or Kubernetes or Openshift
- Must have good devops knowledge revolved around such technology as Ansible Tower and Jenkins, amongst others
- Must be used to working within Agile teams- Jira and Confluence tools
- Must come from enterprise clients and have worked and supported 1000s off servers at a time
- Well rounded engineer needed who understand Linux Administration but also someone who understands general network technology and how that works.
- Previous financial experience
- Understanding bare metal servers
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600