W2 Contract. No C2C and no visa sponsorship available.
*Must have experience with Complex Systems*
The Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst will work with IT and the Business to define and deliver solutions that meet business objectives using Agile methodology.
Responsible for: Combining business and technology skills with strong leadership, communication, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills. Serves as the ultimate facilitator between Business and IT in truly understanding the business's needs and plays a key role in the overall management and success of a project through the entire project lifecycle.
Using proven methods and tools, this position leads the planning, eliciting, analyzing, validating and managing of requirements, business processes, high-level solution design, data mapping, system analysis, test case design, and implementation planning & support - in partnership with Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, Architects and IT interfacing groups.
This position may also be called upon to lead other IT project work based on changing project demands.
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree or equivalent 4 year experience in related field.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical business analyst role in a project-based agile environment
FIELD OF EXPERTISE:
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies and working experience in agile tools like Jira is preferable.
- Good time management skills; ability to set priorities and meet deadlines. Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organization.
- Ability to understand system interaction and map data from source to target application.
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluent in technology and strong knowledge of project and software development methodologies / techniques.
- Solid presentation, facilitation, interview, and workshop skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-management skills.
- Intermediate Word and Intermediate Excel experience