Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Duration: End of year with strong potential to extend or convert to perm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale: $90 - $97/hr
1st interview Video conference– on screen
2nd interview on-site in Charlotte
The Enterprise Architect's responsibilities include improving the current EA operating model, optimizing business capabilities, and setting the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles and system architectures
- The ability to model efficient architectures and evaluate relevant technologies.
- Familiarity with common EA frameworks (e.g., TOGAF)
- Experience with data-driven report building and presentation.
- The ability to influence decisions at both the corporate and departmental level.
- Comfort working with diverse teams and employees across the organization.
- Experience selecting and implementing EA tools like Bizzdesign
- Financial services industry experience highly preferred.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600