Job Title: Splunk Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC / Dallas, TX / Newark, DE / Pennington, NJ / Jacksonville, FL
(Remote to Start due to Covid-19)
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to W2 candidates***
The client's technology associates are innovators and problem-solvers. The Operational Intelligence team looks for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change, and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Operational Intelligence team within Consumer Technology consists of high performing engineers who deliver technology solutions to improve our huge Splunk environment. We are looking for a Splunk Architect with a strong engineering background, who can help drive our Splunk platform to be best of breed.
The right candidate will join our Splunk Engineering Team as an individual contributor and will be responsible for managing, expanding, upgrading, automating, and improving performance and sustainability for our huge Splunk environment as a hands-on engineer/architect. The candidate will drive implementation using Lean Agile methodology.
The candidate will be responsible for Splunk system architecture, data analytics, performance management, automation and some administration, for the Splunk deployments we manage across the enterprise. Good communication skills are needed to interact with technology and business groups, to gather requirements and deliver the solution.
- Looking for 5+ years as Splunk Architect/Engineer preferably someone with some architecture experience
- Must be experienced with search head and indexer clustering topology
- Scripting and windows and/or linux administration experience needed
- Strong troubleshooter and debugging experience
- Python skills to help with automation needs
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience with deployment tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, BladeLogic and/or AutoSys Experience working in a secure, multi-data center environment Experience with other monitoring tools
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.