Contract to Hire (W2 Only)
Location: Fully remote EST/CST hours (Raleigh, NC)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental; 401k after 6 months
Open to US Citizens and Greencard Holders and H1B
(Not for C2C or Sponsorships at this time)
This position entails developing web applications and web services for high-volume, mission critical use. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding using the technologies listed below. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET.
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server with a solid understanding of T-SQL programming.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with Odata web service development.
- Experience with REST and WCF web services.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Services or AWS a plus.
- Experience with Python a plus.
- Experience with Angular 2 or greater a plus.
- Experience with React a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills.
- Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred.