HR Operations Specialist
6 months Contract to Hire
Location: 255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield Wisconsin 53045 (TEMP REMOTE)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits after 2 months, 401k after 6 months
Open to US Citizens and Greencard Holders Only
LOCAL TO BROOKFIELD, WISCONSIN ONLY!!!
In this dynamic role, you will become an HR Operations subject matter expert communicating benefit policy and outlining HR processes to our 44,000.
What does a great HR Operations Specialist role look like?
As an internal HR Operations expert you will field questions through a portal that will narrow the scope of their question to defined areas. You will then respond with factually based answers to guide our Associates in the proper usage of benefits, and all HR operational processes.
Our HR Operations team will be a one stop experience for all Associates. You will be a critical part of the team, which brings a world-class experience to Benefits and HR Operations.
Basic qualifications for consideration
- High School Diploma required
- 1 Year or more of Business experience
- Bachelor degree
Preferred competencies for consideration
- Dynamic communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Intellectual curiosity, with the ability to seek answers to questions, while giving Associates a great customer experience
- Comfortable in a constant stage of change and flexibility to impact different areas as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and conversations concurrently
- Technically savvy with the confidence to learn new systems and processes as introduced
- Confident nature, that can influence people to utilize the expertise of the Shared Services Center
What is in it for you?
- A dynamic career developing experience
- Future growth within the HR team
- Joining a leader in Finance Technology, Our Purpose: To deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do