Job Title: Implementation Project Specialist
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Benefits: medical. vision and dental. We also offer 401k after 6 months for US Citizen and Greencard holders ONLY (not for sponsorship at this time)
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
• Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
• Develop project plans and related task lists as necessary, update plans accordingly.
• Work with client to determine parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
• Manage multiple implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
• Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
• Provide occasional after hour support of client implementations.
• Work with project managers and project teams to ensure internal project audit points are managed and tracked.
• Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purpose.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 3+ years of proven project management experience, the ability to manage and drive multiple efforts simultaneously, with a focus on implementation excellence.
• High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
• Must have excellent organization and communication skills and be able to effectively multitask, facilitate issue resolution, and will require extreme attention to detail.
• Experience utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and information.
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
• Previous EFT/financial industry experience is preferred, along with heart and positive mental attitude.
• Project Management Certification