Job Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale: $60-65 hr w2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- EPT is a global payments team which provides a wide range of financial platforms and services. EPT is made of core payment business technology functions including Merchant Solutions, Card Issuing, Digital Wallets, Transfers, Liability Payments and Settlement. EPT facilitates the movement of roughly $693 trillion through the processing of approximately 18.8 billion transactions a year to more than 66 million consumer/small business relationships and 2 million wealth management clients.
- 8-10+ yrs experience leading technical projects/programs
- 5+ yrs experience with process improvement, risk, change skills
- Prior banking experience
- High proficiency using PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work and add value in an ambiguous environment (there is not a specific, set list of job duties)- Agile and Waterfall!
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600