Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: GREATER NY
Required Pay Scale: $65-70
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
• 8+ years of hands-on development experience with Java 1.8 or above
• Experience with Object oriented programing & design concepts
• Experience in Java backend and middleware technologies
• Experience in building web applications
• Experience developing RESTful webservices based applications
• Experience with server-side frameworks such as spring (like MVC, Springboot, Springbatch, etc.)
• Experience working with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Experience working with RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2 etc.
• Experience in CI/CD, preferably using Jenkins, Git
• Experience working in distributed Agile teams
• Ability to work independently and strong problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Banking and Finance domain
• Experience working in Unix/Linux environment
• Experience working with Microservices with docker container/Open Shift a plus
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with cross functional teams and business
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600