Marketing & Communications Consultant - On Site
Absolute Must Haves:
• BA/BS required, with three to five years in a marketing role, preferably within financial services
• Excellent project management skills and results-oriented
• Knowledge of marketing technology such as CMS, email platforms, etc.
• HTML knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Keen attention to details with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight turnaround times
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
Preferred Location(s): New York, NY
This candidate must have the ability to work across various marketing disciplines, juggle multiple tasks, and will support the Marketing team in operational activities related to content, website, analytics, and email programs and initiatives.
• Manage the set-up and distribution of emails to advisors that include business updates, campaigns, newsletters, etc., ensuring accuracy
• Lead the development of best-in-class landing pages for marketing campaigns, new launches, and enhanced communications
• Oversee the management of expiring content across all digital assets to ensure Compliance and to minimize risk
• Manage and monitor daily website updates
• Effectively manage workflows for content creation and email distribution related to thought leadership program, market-driven content, educational materials, etc.
• Work closely with fulfillment vendor to ensure adherence to policies and procedures as well as manage library of available content
• Implement marketing campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and adoption
• Responsible for updating marketing procedures to reflect any changes and creating new ones, as needed
• Manage other key projects and tasks as assigned