JOB TITLE: Operations Manager
LOCATION: Hamilton, NJ
DURATION: 3 months, CTH
BENEFITS: Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits after 2 months, 401k after 6 months.
Open to US Citizens and Green Card Holders Only
The Operations Manager will ensure that daily payment processing and related duties are
completed accurately and on time.
- Will manage the day-to-day operations of the project.
- Directly supervises individuals performing these functions.
- Must have strong reconciliation experience coupled with operations "DNA"
- Candidate must possess the ability to guide people to desired goals, with tenacity and
flexibility during the changing environments.
- Conducts quality checks on performance and accuracy to ensure contractual standards are
- Establishes and maintains an environment of open communication with staff and resolves
staff concerns, and issues promptly and appropriately.
- Monitors performance and implements prompt disciplinary procedures in accordance with
- Manages and controls overtime to maintain minimal levels of overtime authorized by the
- Works with project personnel to continuously identify and implement process improvements
as well as Cost Improvement Opportunities (COI)
- Oversees employee recognition and rewards programs
- Participates in the develop and oversight of the budget
- Actively recruits staff in order to consistently maintain acceptable staffing levels.
- Responsible for performance evaluations of personnel.
- Manages vendor relationships in regard to equipment and software utilized throughout the
operation, assuring that preventative maintenance is accomplished, that there is prompt
resolution to equipment failure and software fixes and upgrades are completed on
schedule, in an acceptable and agreed upon time frame.
- Observes professional standards of conduct including behavior, attendance and dress
- Interfaces with client entities and follows established protocols.
- Ensures accurate, timely completion of all ABC-related functions including Quality Ratings,
error reviews, running data collector jobs and daily file processing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have 5-7 years experience within a payment processing environment
- Must have prior supervisory/managerial experience
- Must have reconciliation experience.
- Must have strong technical aptitude
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.